What is general waste?
- Household waste
- Bones from meat products, shells, garlic and onion skins, disposable tea bags, etc.
- Excluding food waste, reusable waste, and large waste.
How to discharge general waste
Fill the garbage bags and tie the bag twice in the shape of a cross
- Double check the district specified on the garbage bag (Different districts use different bags)
Discharge waste after sunset before collection day
- Inquire at the district office for designated collection days Inquire at the district
The standard plastic garbage bag (general waste)
- Easily purchased at supermarkets
- Different districts use different bags
- Different prices by districts