Contents Go Footer Go
  • Issuance and Reporting of Seal Certificate
  • 인쇄하기
Issuance and Report of Seal Certificate
- This application form is for those wishing to register their seal at the designated government office in advance or submit    a Seal Certificate to the other party when transferring the title to a property or settling an important business contract    in order to show that the document is created and signed by himself/herself.
- Those who already have a registered seal or who wish to register a seal.
How to Apply
- Visit in person
Office in Charge
- Issuance of Seal Certificate: Local 'gu' office (Civil Application Office) or 'dong' community center.
※ A seal can be reported only at 'dong' community center.
Separate recycling waste by type
Visitor Issuance of Seal Certificate Seal Report
Applicant himself/herself ① ID
※ Minors must be accompanied by a legal    guardian.
① ID (Alien Registration Card, Certificate of      Residence, Passport)
② Notarized Power of Attorney and apostil are      required.
③ Registered Seal
※ Only the owner of the seal can register a seal.
Proxy ① Applicant’s ID (Original)
② Notarized Power of Attorney and apostil are      required.
③ Power of Attorney
④ ID of the proxy
Processing Time: Instant
Inquiries: Civil Application & Passport Division and Foreigner Civil Application Desk at Jung-gu Office or 'dong' community center

※ Important tips when registering a seal

    - Seals made of copperplate, rubber and other easily modified seals are not accepted. Seals made using a

      computer are not accepted.

    - Only the name registered on the Certificate of Family Relationship and Resident Registration can be used.

    - Seals that are inappropriate for stamping on the seal file due to wear and tear or damage are not accepted.

    - Characters that cannot be recognized as a name are not accepted.

    - The size of the seal must be between 7mm and 30mm.

※ Should there be any change to the reported or registered seal, the seal must be registered again. If you have

   lost your registered seal, you must register a new seal.

※ Although you are not required to report lost seals, you are strongly advised to submit a 'Seal Protection

    Application' at your "dong" community center or register a new seal if yoy have lost your have lost your registered