Contents Go Footer Go
  • Certificate of Residence
  • 인쇄하기
Issuance of a Certificate of Residenc
- This application form is for Koreans living abroad and Koreans with foreign nationality who wish to get a Certificate of    Residence
- Those who have reported their residence in Korea (Koreans living abroad and Koreans with foreign nationality )
How to Apply
- Apply in person or visit the website (
Office in Charge
- Office: Local gu office, community center, or Immigration Office
- Website: Korean Government Civil Application website ( ※ Digital Certificate required
※ Online Application: Minwon 24-hour Call Center (1588-2188)
Separate recycling waste by type
Visitor Required Documents
Applicant himself/herself ① eport of Residence (Cannot be substituted with a passport)
Proxy ① Applicant's ID
② Certificate of Family Relationship
① Applicant's ID
② Power of Attorney (Applicant's signature or seal required)
③ ID of the proxy
Processing Time: Instan
Inquiries: Immigration Office (Hotline: 1345)
※Koreans living abroad and foreign national Koreans with foreign nationality who have entered the Republic of Korea    and overseas Koreans in accordance with the Overseas Korean Act.
※If your period of stay has expired or you have lost your Certificate of Residence, you must visit and inquire at the    Immigration Office.