Contents Go Footer Go
  • Gas
  • 인쇄하기
The gas types used in Seoul
are city gas and LP gas. However, the city gas has been distributed to most Seoul areas and very few regions use LP gas.

In order to use the city gas, you need to contact the city gas company for your residence for the subscription. An engineer visits you to install the gas from the gas company on the day you want to start using the gas. When you move out, you also need to contact the gas company to remove gas from your residence.

The experts from the city gas company should carry out the installing and the uninstalling of the gas.

You can find the city gas company for your residence at the homepage of Korea City Gas Association

※ Korea City Gas Association
Homepage :

※ In case that your residence uses LP gas, you